Friday, 31 May 2013

My Current Favourite Mascara - Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effect Faux Cils

Hello,

I have got to share this mascara with you! It is my absolute favourite and believe me, I've tried many. I have been using this mascara for months and just can't get enough of it.



It is called 'Volume Effect Faux Cils' and it is by Yves Saint Laurent. A lot of you have probably already heard of it, but you have just got to try it out for yourselves, it works wonders! It retails at around £23.50 and you can buy it from Boots HERE in a variety of shades, I always just go for black though! It is quite pricey, but worth every penny.


It doesn't clump and in just a couple of strokes you can have gorgeous long lashes.



Here's what my eyelashes look like without any mascara.


Here, after literally probably 10-15 strokes you can see I have created extra long lashes without any clumping!


The difference is huge and I love this product so much, I haven't touched another mascara since!

What are your favourite mascaras? Thanks for reading!

Emily :) x






13 comments:

  1. Your eyes are gorgeous! I've just discovered Benefit's 'They're Real!' mascara which is amazing but unfortunately it's pretty pricey too.
    And thank you very much for following my blog :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm pretty sure I've got a sample of that somewhere! Thanks for recommending, I'll have to try it! No worries! I loved the posts of yours I read :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually don't use high end mascaras, but this mad your lashes look amazing! They look so thick, but they arent't clumpy! I am a new follower from the bright side beauty hop :)

    eyeshadoweyeliner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you should definitely try it! :) I am trying to follow you but I can't find the follow button on your blog! I left you a comment earlier, but in the followers section its blank and has no follow button :( xxx

      Delete
  4. That mascara looks fantastic! I can't believe the difference in your lashes. Think i'll definitely be picking this up!

    Bea xx

    http://beatricenotyetlost.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I couldn't recommend it more! If you do get it, I hope you love it just as much as I do :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Wow that mascara made your lashes look so good! Must buy this sometime!

    pictureperfectmakeup06.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D it is such a great mascara, you definitely should try it :)

      Xxx

      Delete
  6. your brows look perf aha!
    http://rainingfashionxo.blogspot.co.uk/
    :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! I did a post on how I do my eyebrows yesterday! :D xxx

      Delete
  7. Just found your blog and I love it! This mascara does look fab! My go-to mascara is the Lancome doll eyes- can't recommend it enough for non-clumpy length and a fanned out look! Keep up the good work! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) Lancome is my all time favourite brand and I actually have a sample of that so will definitely try it out :)

      Xxx

      Delete
  8. I have just started reading Beauty Blogs (like yesterday) and I've already purchased a ton of good stuff! I had to get this too because your lashes look AMAZING! I'm extremely fair skinned with tons of freckles too, so I really look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete